my ever excited dad was itching to start the nursery project since he got the wall borders last week. so as soon as they got the matching paints, he started painting the walls (and yes, he made sure that the paint is free of voc --whatever that is!). here's a teaser...
yep, that would be stripes of 2 colors. guess what the other color is...(not the color of the painters tape :D)
wow, i can't believe i'm already on the 1st day of the third trimester, wowza!
post pictures of the finished nursery ah. i so wanted stripes as well pero too difficult sabi ni eric. so i had to content myself with different top and bottom color na lang seperated by the wall border. :-)
to our first-born on your 6th birthday
-
*Dear Joel,*
It does help that school starts almost at the same time as your birthday
and hence it’s easier to track your milestones. Well, at least, the...
-
Dear Baby, I’ve been bad. I haven’t been updating your blog for a while. I
guess I was having too much fun watching over you that I neglected the
internet ...
1 comments on "nursery teaser"
post pictures of the finished nursery ah. i so wanted stripes as well pero too difficult sabi ni eric. so i had to content myself with different top and bottom color na lang seperated by the wall border. :-)
Post a Comment