sharing dad's special birthday celebration in color...
since it was a lenten friday, we just had some seafood lunch at mcgraths.
as usual, i had a lot of kulitan moments with my favorite dad in the whole wide universe!
it was my first time to eat with them on a high chair (normally when we eat out, i am either at my carseat or being held by mom or dad). i really enjoyed the high chair a lot!
"reading" my nursery rhyme book after we're done "YM"-ing with lolo tatay, lola nanay, aunties and cousins
i was too exhausted that day, but i really had a lot of fun!
to our first-born on your 6th birthday
-
*Dear Joel,*
It does help that school starts almost at the same time as your birthday
and hence it’s easier to track your milestones. Well, at least, the...
-
Dear Baby, I’ve been bad. I haven’t been updating your blog for a while. I
guess I was having too much fun watching over you that I neglected the
internet ...
0 comments on "dad's special day"
Post a Comment