Friday, December 5, 2008

new weird "tricks"?


today, i surprised my parents with two things:

1. I laughed. Not smiled. Not giggled and shrieked. Laughed a big girl's laugh! It just happened while my dad was making funny faces at me. They wanted me to do it again and be captured on cam, but nah, i didn't. I couldn't even remember how i did that. At least it gave them a glimpse of the happy big girl me.

2. I baby-talked in my sleep. While i was cradled sleeping by mom, she thought i was conversing. But when she looked down, i was sleeping. She even double checked and called my dad to watch. Then i spoke once more coupled with a smile. And once again, i made them laugh. Haha. No mom, i wasn't making that up. I was really asleep.

I have a lot more lined up. So just be ready and please be quick with that cam ok?!

0 comments on "new weird "tricks"?"

 

Kiko's Baby Talks Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal